At Hisar School, we provide the best learning environments to our students, whilst at the same time helping them support their socio-cultural development, raise awareness of key issues and themes around the world, and acquire the skills to become responsible world citizens with a strong message. This is the direction and understanding we adopt in education activities. Therefore, we are regularly accredited by prestigious international institutions of education.
These accreditations add to Hisar School’s and students’ international visibility, and are granted as a result of lengthy assessments performed at certain periods.
- Council of International Schools (CIS)
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- Educational Collaborative for International Schools (ECIS)
- HighScope Educational Research Foundation
- The College Board
- The Central & Eastern European Schools Association (CEESA)
- National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC)
- Common Sense
- Apple Distinguished School